1.11.2012

Hyperbole and a Half

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

This is a fantastic blog written by a girl named Allie. From what I can tell, she is nuts and fragile and sharply funny. She's a great writer and a ...great? ...artist in MS Paint. (Can you be a great artist in MS Paint? If you can, she is.) Her drawings are strangely perfect paired with her stories and mirror her style.

Careful, you can get lost in this blog. (And careful, she's got a dirty mouth.) To get to the heart of things, read "The God of Cake," "How a Fish Almost Destroyed My Childhood," "This is Why I'll Never Be an Adult," and "The Alot is Better Than You at Everything." It might not appeal to everyone, but when I read her posts, I am usually also laughing. Enjoy.
.
.
.

Aah! Just kidding! One more you have to read: "The Four Levels of Social Entrapment!" Because we've all been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment