12.02.2011

ADELE

I LOVE all of her songs, especially Someone Like You. We've all heard it on the radio. I found this live version I had to share. It's slow, close, and indulgent. You can tell she's more comfortable higher in her range, when she's really belting, but the whole thing is just great.

This cover of Someone Like You is just so amazing. I already posted it to Facebook, but I'm still kind of obsessed with it (can you be "kind of" obsessed with something?) so I thought I'd post it here for safe-keeping. They also do a pretty inventive cover of Need You Now by Lady Antebellum. You can download both on iTunes.

Since we're on the subject of Adele covers, here's John Legend doing Rolling in the Deep -- he has such a good voice and makes this song feel almost like a spiritual. (I still like Adele's better, though. :)

Anyway, she's amazing, and she's inspiring others to create amazing stuff as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment